Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to Animal Jammin', an Animal Jam website

Hello Jammers! Welcome to Animal Jammin'! This website is all about the really fun online website, Animal Jam! If you've never played Animal Jam, or you just want to see the website, heres the link
http://www.animaljam.com/home

This website is very new, but soon it will have codes, glitches, hints, tips, and more to help you be an awesome Jammer.

My name is LikeWoahItsMeghan, but I go as Fabulous Posh Lily, or FPL for short. This is what i look like on AJ  -->
I also play as a seal named Rosey SnowyLily. If you see me around, say hi! I might talk about you on the blog ;)

<-- My friend will also be contributing to this blog, and her name is Awesome cute cat. Say "HI" to her, too! her username is happycat99


        Thanks for reading, and happy Jammin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment