Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hey jammers! There has been lots of new ocean stuff lately! There's a new ocean area and shop this week!
The picture above is what the shop looks like.



The new ocean is called Kani cove! There's a sunken ship there! Here's what it looks like!

Cool huh?
There's even a new animal! A sea turtle! Members only for now.
Too bad my membership just ran out.
I can't wait till i get one!

And there are new pets coming out! A seahorse and an angler fish!   
I think that's what the seahorse will look like on the game! I also think that the unopened shop will be a ocean pet shop! What do you think? I wonder if you can wash them...?
Maybe the angler fish will look like this
Or maybe not...

some items at the new ocean furniture store!
There's plenty of new stuff this week! Theres a new UNDERWATER ocean den!
Thanks for reading! Go check out some of the other new stuff this week at animaljam!

No comments:

Post a Comment