Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hiya jammers! This is happycat99! I got the animal jam giftcard at safeway! You can get the animal jam giftcard only and ToysRus,Safeway and Bestbuy. It gives you a 3 month membership and one of two gifts!
1. 6 month subscription to NationalGeographicKids.
2. A free castle den, 16,000 gems and a animal jam Lion.

This giftcard is the only way to get the Lion. You will automatically get a lion when you activate the gift card and it will be named King of the Jungle. You can make a new lion and name it something else but your first lion is always named king of the Jungle.
Here is my lion!
It's Fall in Jamaa! The phantoms are gone and the music is back to normal! Heres the center of town in Fall.
<-------




<--The Mira statue is back too!


I got some new animals including Teensy TinyTurtle the sea turtle! I wonder what ocean pets are next! Maybe Otters or whales? Comment what you think! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!
This is my new turtle! I am Teensy Tinyturtle. 

3 comments: