Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Login Error

Every time I try logging on I get a login error. I reload the page a bunch and it still doesent work. Ive never seen this before. Has it ever happened to you?
    Thats all I wanted to say. Happy Jamming!

EDIT:Obviously its not just me. I have asked and other people on Animal Jam have seen it too. They say it takes a lot of tries to get on, just like me! I hope they fix this soon!

EDIT:I emailed Animal Jam and I got 2 emails back. This is what they said:

Hello,
Thank you for your email! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble in Jamaa, but do not worry, we want to let you know we are aware of this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our team is currently working hard to try and resolve this issue.
Your request is the kind that requires extra attention and special care, we will update you as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and hope you have a wonderful day.
Remember to have fun, be safe, and play wild!
Animal Jam HQ


Hello,
We are so sorry that you had issues logging into Animal Jam. Our game servers were undergoing some maintenance overnight and into the morning. As of this morning, the game is back up and running like normal. Log in again and everything should be fine.
We're happy to hear you're a fan, and thanks for reporting this issue to us!
All the best, and play wild!
Animal Jam HQ

Yay! They fixed it! You can play animal jam again!

6 comments: