Friday, November 11, 2011

Ocean Pets are Here!

Its Thanksgiving in Animal Jam! And finally, Ocean pets are here! Seahorses and AnglerFish!
Here is my seahorses!
<----Seasalot my first Seahorse!
                                                                
          And Waterhorse my other seahorse!----->                                                      
                                                  
                                                    





The ocean animals, in my opinion, seem like
                          they get affected by the slots more then the land animals do.
                                                        Like this for example:
It has blue and pink/red on it! The pink/red is the heart and the blue is the water drops and the snowflake!  In other words, there are new items at the Sunken Treasures.
                                                

                                             Ocean dens are only 2500 now! I bought one and...
I think this might be a glitch! Two of the same item in 1 slot. What do you think? Is it a glitch or did animal jam do that only for ocean dens? Did this happen to you? Well thats all for now! Thanks for reading and Happy jamming!

2 comments:

  1. It was a glitch. I logged in again and checked and now only have one. I think that would be a good idea though! It could have numbers at the top saying how many you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website- it's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete